Oven Baked BBQ Chicken
I’ve been craving a good backyard bbq, since the change of seasons. I’m gonna share my recreation of BBQ Chicken that is delicious and easy to make in your oven.
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Prep sheet pan with oil.
2. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Toss in seasoning and add oil till fully coated.
3. Place on a sheet pan and place in the oven for 45 mins or until internal temp reaches 165 degrees F.
4. Apply BBQ sauce to one side of chicken, before flipping over to coat the other side.
5. Rest before serving. Plate with your choice of sides and enjoy!❤️
Such an quick meal in under 1 hour! What kind of sides would you recommend with this dish? Share your easy meal ideas with me!